Sunday, April 15, 2012
So, I got my rock painted today! I think it turned out pretty cool. I'm totally not an artist and I don't paint well....So this was a huge accomplishment for me.
I had to paint Tulips...for my 'Holland" home.
Total project cost $4.00 (Cost of 3 paints at $1.39 each)
I also added another 6 lbs of pasta to our sensory table. Colored them yellow and red. (since those were the colors missing)
Of course, as the pasta was drying in the sun Trenton dumped the yellow. So, we spent some extra time picking up 3 lbs of yellow pasta from the yard. *giggle*
Then my next project is started....
Check out the buttons....$15 on the Facebook Flea Market
I started my "letter" button for my front door wreath. My front door is being painted (Another project. lol) this summer and will be a chocolate brown. So here is my letter for the center of the wreath...
I still need to glue them on. Basically I just picked out the colors and buttons I wanted. I may need to add a few more. But you get the idea.
And the wreath
LOL...pretty old and outdated. BUT I got it at Goodwill for $4.00!!! Can't beat that. so far I've ripped off all the flowers, pearls (lol), and everything else. Taking it down to just the wreath.
I have the flowers and ribbon. So, everything is ready to put it together.
Check back tomorrow for the finished product!