Monday, July 2, 2012

Grilled Beef and Vegetable Kabobs

Grilled Beef and Vegetable Kabobs!

I made these tonight and figured I would share. With the Holiday coming up everyone will be grilling! These Kabobs are super easy and amazingly delicious. I basically threw a marinade together from odds and ends in my fridge and it turned out PERFECT!

Marinade:

3/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
3/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
1/2 Cup of Zesty Italian Dressing
1/4 Cup of Balsamic Italian Dressing
4 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
3 Gloves of Garlic
1/4 cup of brown sugar
Salt and Pepper to taste 



Kabobs:

1 1/2 lbs of Beef Chunks 
6 small Yukon Gold potatoes
1 medium Zucchini
2 medium Red Onions
1 Red pepper
1 Green Pepper
8 Mushrooms

Cut all your vegetables up into large pieces. Par boil the potatoes so they will cook evenly with the other veggies that do not require a long cook time. I boiled them for about 5 minutes. They were still firm. I rinsed them in cool water to stop the cooking process and added them to the veggies, beef mix! Place the Beef and the Vegetables into the marinade for 4 hours. Stirring or mixing occasionally so that all pieces get fully marinaded. Soak your wooden Skewers in water while your marinading the beef and veggies

Fill up the skewers alternating meat and veggies. The recipe made 10 Skewers. So would serve 4-5 people. Once they are ready....Grill them up! :) Now I started to "grill" them and ran out of gas in the grill. SO....I had to improvise and grill them on my stove top grill. Certainly not the same...but a good substitute. 

These were so yummy! I served them with Corn on the Cob and even Little Baer ate it up! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment