Sunday, October 30, 2011

When things go bump in the Night!

Ouch!
So, around 4:00 AM this morning I was up to pee (Thank you four children) and on my way to the bathroom I checked on the kiddos. Babies were sleeping fine. Brother Baer was awake and "talking" in bed. I told him to go to sleep. He says, crying, that he had fell and smacked head head off his side table. I said..."It's fine go to sleep you shouldn't have been playing around anyways" and continued on my way....
Imagine my *Bad mom* moment this morning when I awake to this....Poor Brother Baer really did hurt himself and his mean, overtired mom told him to go to bed, he was fine. Talk about feeling guilty. I need to remember to always check out a bump in the night and to not assume that the kiddos are making up stuff for attention in the middle of the night. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment