Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sausage Skillet Fry


While my Mother in Law is here and keeping track of the little Baers I am catching up on the Blog. This is an amazing, super easy dinner I made last week. It was completely gone and everyone loved it! *Score*

My favorite part was it was a one skillet meal and took only 30 minutes. :) Perfect in my book. 

Sausage Skillet Fry:

1 lb of sausage, coined. I used smoked Sausage
8-10 medium Idaho potatoes, sliced with skin on
2 medium Bell Peppers (Mine were from the garden so not big) cut into strips
1 medium Red Onion sliced
Canola Oil for frying
Garlic Powder
Paprika
Salt and Pepper to taste

Heat the Oil in the frying pan, add everything....I added Sausage and Potatoes first and chopped the rest and added it as I went. Cook over medium heat until it is golden brown and everything is cooked thoroughly. 

Served it with a Cucumber Salad and that was dinner! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment